Adam Brosgall is a lawyer, notary public, and commissioner of oaths. As the owner and principal of Vancouver law firm Brosgall Legal, Adam handles a wide variety of legal and notarial matters. He is well-known for providing document legalization (Apostille) services, and for his expertise in processing international transactions. Adam works closely with foreign consulates and embassies in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa, and he has considerable experience validating personal and business documentation for overseas use. Adam truly enjoys building bridges between Canada and the rest of the world.
Adam is a member of the Law Society of BC, and is accredited by the BC Ministry of Justice, and Global Affairs Canada. With a professional and personal interest in world affairs, Adam sits on the Executive Committee of the Canadian International Council, Vancouver Branch. He is also a member of the Canadian Council on International Law, and is a corporate partner with HQ Vancouver. Adam has a BA from UBC, an MA 'with distinction' from the University of Leeds, and an LLB from the University of Calgary.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Adam is married and has two children. In his spare time, he volunteers as a Cub leader, and was formerly the Vancouver Area Commissioner for Scouts Canada. He and his family enjoy skiing, camping, hiking, and travelling.
- Notary Public
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Member - Law Society of British Columbia (Year of Call: 1999)
- Accredited - British Columbia Ministry of Justice, OIC Office
- Accredited - Global Affairs Canada (DFAIT), JLAC Office
- Executive Committee - Canadian International Council, Vancouver Branch
- Member - Canadian Council on International Law
- Corporate Partner - HQ Vancouver
- Research Panellist - Export Development Canada
- Registrant - Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Member - Scouts Canada
- BA - University of British Columbia (1989)
- MA with distinction - University of Leeds (1991)
- LLB - University of Calgary (1997)
- Email: email@example.com
- Direct: 604-685-ADAM (2326)
- Address: Suite 716 - 938 Howe Street (at Smithe), Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1N9, Canada
- Hours: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM - Monday to Friday
- Map: Please click here
Vancouver Presence | Global Reach