Adam Brosgall is the owner and principal of Vancouver law firm Brosgall Legal. As a lawyer, notary public, and commissioner of oaths, Adam handles a wide variety of legal and notarial matters, with an emphasis on international transactions. He works closely with foreign consulates and embassies in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa, specializing in document legalization (Apostille) services. Adam has considerable experience validating personal and business documentation for overseas use, and truly enjoys building bridges between Canada and the rest of the world.
Adam graduated from the University of British Columbia with a BA degree, and from the University of Leeds in England with an MA degree 'with distinction'. He then obtained his law degree from the University of Calgary, and was called to the BC Bar in 1999. Adam is a member of the Law Society of BC, and is accredited by the BC Ministry of Justice, and Global Affairs Canada.
Active in professional and community affairs, Adam sits on the Executive Committee of the Vancouver branch of the Canadian International Council. He is a member of the Canadian Council on International Law, and the International Law Association. Brosgall Legal is a corporate partner with HQ Vancouver. In his spare time, Adam volunteers as a cub and scout leader, and was formerly the Vancouver Area Commissioner for Scouts Canada.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Adam is married and has two children. He and his family enjoy skiing, camping, hiking, and travelling.
- Notary Public
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Member - Law Society of British Columbia
- Accredited - British Columbia Ministry of Justice, OIC Office
- Accredited - Global Affairs Canada (DFAIT), JLAC Office
- Executive Committee - Canadian International Council, Vancouver Branch
- Member - Canadian Council on International Law
- Member - International Law Association - Canadian Branch
- Corporate Partner - HQ Vancouver
- Research Panellist - Export Development Canada
- Registrant - Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
- Member - Scouts Canada
- BA - University of British Columbia
- MA with distinction - University of Leeds
- LLB - University of Calgary
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: 604-685-ADAM (2326)
- Address: Suite 716 - 938 Howe Street (at Smithe), Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1N9, Canada
- Hours: 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM - Monday to Friday
- Map: Please click here
Vancouver Presence | Global Reach