Vancouver Document Legalization for Ukraine
If you are doing business in the Ukraine, you'll probably need to send your Canadian documentation to the Ukrainian authorities, or to your lawyer in the Ukraine. To make Canadian documents valid for use in the Ukraine, they must go through a process called 'authentication and consular legalization'. This certification is sometimes called Apostille. In Canada, getting your document authenticated and legalized is the legal equivalent of getting an Apostille. The entire process is about signature verification, and as each country has specific consular requirements, the process is complicated and can be frustrating.
Brosgall Legal | Notary Services specializes in this process, and we would be pleased to assist. Getting an authentication and legalization done in Canada can be very complex, so we've simplified the process for our clients. We take your original documentation, and handle everything. We provide you with the fully authenticated and legalized document at the conclusion, so you can confidently send it off to the Ukraine (or we can even do that for you too). You can see a sample of the certification attached below. For further information or to discuss getting your documents authenticated and legalized with Brosgall Legal, please send us an email or call us at 604-685-ADAM .
How does Brosgall Legal Authentication & Legalization services work?
- if a translation is required, we arrange for a certified translation.
- we prepare and affix our notarial certificate to your documentation, and apply our signature and gold notarial seal.
- for the governmental authentication step, Brosgall Legal regularly deals with the Law Society of BC in Vancouver, the BC Ministry of Justice in Victoria, or the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa.
- finally, Brosgall Legal handles the Ukrainian country-specific requirements of consular legalization. We work closely with the Ukraine consulate in Toronto, and we keep track of all their current requirements, fees, and timing.
Typical Documents Requiring an Apostille in the Ukraine
Some of the most common types of documents that require an Apostille (authentication and legalization) for use in the Ukraine are:
- international powers of attorney and property transfers
- identification, passport, visa and citizenship papers
- birth certificates for destination weddings
- death, wills and probate documents
- notarizations and acknowledgments
- corporate records, commercial documents and letters of intent
- police record check and clearance certificates
- diplomas, degrees and academic transcripts
- certified true copies and notarizations of other important documents
Brosgall Legal specializes in providing authentication and legalization services for all of these documents. We have years of experience working with Canadian government authorities, and foreign consulates and embassies in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa. We navigate the complex and bureaucratic authentication and legalization process on your behalf, ensuring that your documents will be legal and valid for use in the Ukraine, guaranteed.
Vancouver Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, and Lawyer
Brosgall Legal's owner and principal, Adam Brosgall, is an experienced lawyer, Vancouver Notary Public, and BC Commissioner of Oaths. He is fully qualified, licenced, and insured to handle international notarizations, authentications, and legalizations (Apostilles) for use in the Ukraine. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email, or call 604-685-ADAM  to book an appointment. Please see our Vancouver Notary home page for our other services, and we look forward to assisting.