If you're travelling, working, investing, buying or selling property, or doing business in Israel, there's a very good chance you'll be asked to send Canadian documentation to Israel. However, before your Canadian documents will be accepted in Israel, they must go through a unique process called authentication and legalization. This process is also known as Apostille certification. In Canada, getting your document authenticated and legalized is the legal equivalent of getting an Apostille. The entire process centers on signature and document verification, and as each country has different requirements, the process can get very complicated.
Brosgall Legal | Notary Services specializes in consular legalization services, and we would be pleased to assist you with your Israeli matter. Although obtaining authentications and legalizations in Canada can be very complex, we've simplified the process for our clients. Simply visit our office in Vancouver with your original documentation, and we take it from there. We'll send you regular updates, and we'll hand you the fully authenticated and legalized documents at the end of the process - ready to send to Israel. Please see the sample BC authentication and Israeli legalization at the end of this article. This is what your certification will look like, and what you can expect. For further information or to discuss getting your documents authenticated and legalized with Brosgall Legal, please send us an email or call us at 604-685-ADAM .
How does Brosgall Legal's Israeli Authentication & Legalization services work?
1. We prepare and affix our notarial certificate to your documentation, and apply our signature and notarial seal.
2. We authenticate your documentation via the Law Society of BC in Vancouver, the BC Ministry of Justice in Victoria, or the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa.
3. finally, Brosgall Legal obtains the consular legalization for you. We work closely with the Israeli Consulate in Toronto, and we keep track of all their current requirements, fees, and timing.
Typical Documents Requiring Legalization (Apostille) for use in Israel
Some of the most common types of documents that require an Apostille (authentication and legalization) for use in Israel are:
- international powers of attorney and property transfers
- identification, passport, visa and citizenship papers
- birth certificates for destination weddings
- death, wills and probate documents
- notarizations and acknowledgments
- corporate records, commercial documents and letters of intent
- police record check and clearance certificates
- diplomas, degrees and academic transcripts
- certified true copies and notarizations of other important documents
Brosgall Legal specializes in providing authentication and legalization services for all of these documents. We have years of experience working with Canadian government authorities, and the foreign consulates and embassies in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa. We navigate the complex and bureaucratic authentication and legalization process on your behalf, ensuring that your documents will be legal and valid for use in Israel.
Vancouver Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, and Lawyer
Brosgall Legal's owner and principal, Adam Brosgall, is an experienced Vancouver Notary Public, BC Commissioner of Oaths, and Lawyer. He is fully qualified, licenced, and insured to do international notarizations, authentications, and legalizations (Apostilles) for use in Israel. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email, or call 604-685-ADAM  to book an appointment. Same day service and walk-ins are welcome. Please see our Vancouver Notary home page for our other services, and we look forward to assisting.