Brosgall Legal | Notary Services is now assisting clients with the new IMM 0006 Application for Authorization and Statutory Declaration for the Purposes of Entry into Canada for Extended Family Members (Covid-19 Emergency Orders in Council Under the Quarantine Act). The IMM0006 form is attached below. If you have any questions, or want to book an appointment to see a Commissioner of Oaths to complete this form, please send us an email or call 604-685-2326. You can now look forward to your long awaited reunion!
Application for Authorization and Statutory Declaration for the Purposes of Entry into Canada for Extended Family Members Covid-19 (IMM 0006)
As a Commissioner of Oaths, we will ensure that you have read and fully understood the IMM 0006 document. You will then swear that the statements in the document are true. This is how it all works:
- The Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident information is filled out in Section 1 (Personal Information - Canadian Citizen)
- The Foreign National / Extended Family Member information is filled out in Section 2 (Personal Information - Foreign National / Extended Family)
- The Extended Family Member Foreign National will sign Section 3 (Consent and Signature). This 'signature' is done outside of Canada, by typing the name electronically.
- The Canadian Citizen (based in Vancouver) will fill out Section 4 (Declaration - Canadian Citizen), and will visit Brosgall Legal's office in person to sign this section of the document, thereby declaring that the person listed in Section 2 is your extended family member. You will check off one of the six boxes that applies.
- Brosgall Legal will complete Section 5 (Declaration of Canadian Authorized Official). Adam Brosgall is a lawyer, Notary Public or BC Commissioner of Oaths, and is fully authorized to notarize this IMM 0006 statutory declaration.
- Please bring proper government issued picture ID (such as a driver's licence, passport, etc.) when you visit Brosgall Legal's office.
When all these requirements are fully satisfied, we will notarize the Application for Authorization and Statutory Declaration for the Purposes of Entry into Canada for Extended Family Members Covid-19. Finally, we apply our legal stamp and notary seal to your IMM 0006 form.
The IMM 0006 is an entry requirement for the foreign national, and they must have an electronic copy or printout of the completed declaration in their possession. It must be presented to the air carrier staff to allow for boarding, as well as to the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) officer upon entry to Canada by air or land. The final decision regarding admission to Canada is made by the CBSA at the Canadian port of entry. In addition to presenting the IMM 0006 form, foreign nationals must continue to meet all the usual eligibility and admissibility requirements set out in the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA). Further information can be found at this Government of Canada link. Once you are ready to sign the new IMM0006 form, Brosgall Legal is ready to assist.
Vancouver Commissioner of Oaths, Notary Public, and Lawyer
As a Commissioner of Oaths, Notary Public and Lawyer, Adam Brosgall is fully qualified, licenced and insured to swear the Application for Authorization and Statutory Declaration for the Purposes of Entry into Canada for Extended Family Members Covid-19 form. If you have any questions, or if you want to book an appointment, please send us an email or call us at 604-685-ADAM . You may also visit our VancouverNotary.biz home page for further information. Same day service and walk-ins are always welcome.