If you have investments or if your are doing business in Saudi Arabia, you'll probably need to send Canadian documents to Saudia Arabia. However, before Canadian documents can be accepted as in Saudi Arabia, they must go through a special process called authentication and legalization, also known as getting an Apostille. In Canada, getting your document authenticated and legalized is the legal equivalent of getting an Apostille. The process is for signature and document verification, and because each country, and each document has specific requirements, the process is fairly complicated.
Brosgall Legal | Notary Services specializes in this process, and we would be pleased to provide services in these regards. Getting an authentication and legalization done in Canada can be very complex, so we've simplified the process for our clients. All we need is your original documentation, and we handle everything, providing you with the fully authenticated and legalized documents at the end. For further information or to discuss getting your documents authenticated and legalized with Brosgall Legal, please send us an email or call us at 604-685-ADAM .
How does Brosgall Legal Authentication & Legalization services work?
- if a translation is required, we arrange for a certified translation.
- we prepare and affix our notarial certificate to your documentation, and apply our signature and gold notarial seal.
- for governmental authentication, Brosgall Legal regularly deals with the Law Society of BC in Vancouver, the BC Ministry of Justice in Victoria, or the Department of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa.
- finally, Brosgall Legal handles the country-specific requirements of consular legalization. We work closely with the Saudi Arabian embassy in Ottawa, and we keep track of all their current requirements, fees, and timing.
Typical Documents Requiring Apostilles in Saudi Arabia
Some of the most common types of documents that require an Apostille (authentication and legalization) for use in Saudi Arabia are:
- international powers of attorney and property transfers
- identification, passport, visa and citizenship papers
- birth certificates for destination weddings
- death, wills and probate documents
- notarizations and acknowledgments
- corporate records, commercial documents and letters of intent
- police record check and clearance certificates
- diplomas, degrees and academic transcripts
- certified true copies and notarizations of other important documents
Brosgall Legal specializes in providing authentication and legalization services for all of these documents. We have years of experience working with Canadian government authorities, and the foreign consulates and embassies in Vancouver, Toronto and Ottawa. We navigate the complex and bureaucratic authentication and legalization process on your behalf, ensuring that your documents will be legal and valid for use in Saudi Arabia. Please see a sample Saudi Arabian legalization attached below to see what it looks like.
Vancouver Notary Public, Commissioner of Oaths, and Lawyer
Brosgall Legal's owner and principal, Adam Brosgall, is an experienced Vancouver Notary Public, BC Commissioner of Oaths, and Lawyer. He is fully qualified, licenced, and insured to do international notarizations, authentications, and legalizations (Apostilles) for use in Saudi Arabia. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email, or call 604-685-ADAM  to book an appointment. Please see our Vancouver Notary home page for our other services, and we look forward to assisting.