Brosgall Legal

Vancouver Apostille and Notary Services

Same Day Service

Call: 604-685-2326

Recent Articles

If your car was stolen, or your house broken into, burned or flooded, you'll need to deal with your insurer immediately. You will need to file a claim with your insurance company to recover your losses. Once you have contacted your insurer, your claims adjuster will likely ask you to complete a... [read more]


Have you recently picked up an old motorcycle or vehicle, but don't have its proper papers? In situations like these, ICBC has a special form that you can fill out to register the vehicle. Whenever the proper supporting documentation is missing, you must sign a specific statutory declaration,... [read more]


Canadian companies often need to get Certificates of Canadian Residency. These are issued by the Canada Revenue Agency to companies in accordance with the tax treaty between Canada and the country where the company does business. Once a company has the certificate from CRA, it... [read more]


If you are studying, teaching, working, investing, or doing business in Brazil, there's a very good chance you'll be asked to provide your Canadian documentation to the Brazilian authorities, or to your personal contacts there. Before your Canadian documents will be accepted as valid in Brazil,... [read more]