Brosgall Legal

Vancouver Apostille and Notary Services

Same Day Service

Call: 604-685-2326


If you're a Canadian citizen applying for an American IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), you must submit a certified true copy of your Canadian passport. ITINs are required for many reasons. Essentially, an individual who is ineligible for an American Social Security Number (... [read more]


Subscribe to RSS - IRS