Adam Brosgall is the owner and principal of Vancouver law firm Brosgall Legal. As a lawyer, notary public, and commissioner of oaths, Adam handles a wide variety of legal and notarial matters, with a focus on international transactions. He specializes in document legalization (Apostille) services, and works closely with various government agencies, foreign consulates and embassies in Vancouver, Toronto, and Ottawa. Adam regularly handles complex foreign transactions, and has significant experience validating personal and business documentation for overseas use. He truly enjoys building bridges between Canada and the rest of the world.
Adam earned his BA from UBC, and his MA 'with distinction', from the University of Leeds in England - both degrees in Geography. He then obtained his law degree from the University of Calgary, and was called to the BC Bar in 1999. Adam is a member in good standing of the Law Society of BC, and is accredited by the BC Ministry of Attorney General, and Global Affairs Canada (DFAIT).
Adam is active in his profession and community. He is a member of the Canadian International Council - Vancouver Branch, the Canadian Council on International Law, and the International Law Association. In his spare time, Adam volunteers as a scout leader, and formerly served as the Vancouver Area Commissioner for Scouts Canada.
Born and raised in Vancouver, Adam is married and has two teenagers. He and his family enjoy skiing, camping, hiking, and travelling.
- Notary Public
- Commissioner of Oaths
- Member - Law Society of British Columbia
- Accredited - British Columbia Ministry of Attorney General, Order in Council Office
- Accredited - Global Affairs Canada (DFAIT), JLAC Office
- Member - Canadian International Council, Vancouver Branch
- Member - Canadian Council on International Law
- Member - International Law Association - Canadian Branch
- Member - Scouts Canada
- BA - University of British Columbia
- MA with distinction - University of Leeds
- LLB - University of Calgary
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct: 604-685-ADAM (2326)
- Address: 938 Howe Street, Suite 317, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1N9, Canada
- Hours: 9:30 AM to 5:30PM - Monday to Friday
- Map: Please click here
Vancouver Presence | Global Reach