Brosgall Legal

Vancouver Apostille and Notary Services

Same Day Service

Call: 604-685-2326

Letter of Consent

Minors Travelling to Mexico

The Mexican government has enacted new laws regarding minors travelling to Mexico by themselves or without their parents or guardian. There have been multiple news releases on this issue. Because the laws are so new, there is currently some uncertainty about... [read more]


If you need a statutory declaration or affidavit drafted and/or sworn, Brosgall Legal | Notary Services would be pleased to assist. Owner and principal, Adam Brosgall, is fully qualified, licenced and insured to swear statutory declarations and affidavits, and to administer... [read more]


Is your child going on a trip in the near future? A statutory declaration is often required when a minor child is travelling overseas without both parents or legal guardians, alone, or with a third party. This statutory declaration is often called a letter of consent, consent to travel, minor... [read more]


Subscribe to RSS - Letter of Consent